Learn how to design your own jewellery using one of the most comprehensive 3D CAD programs on the market.
This course will teach you the fundamentals of Rhino, a 3D modelling software that will enable you to design and manufacture your own jewellery. In this course, you will learn the essential tools of this software and the skills to create 3D models and photorealistic images of your designs.
You will be amazed how 3D modelling will help you to increase your creativity and design possibilities.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Create 3D jewellery models of moderate complexity
- Make photorealistic renderings
- Understand dimensions, setting styles and manufacturing processes
This course is perfect for:
Jewellers and Designers that have some basic knowledge or are new to CAD and would like to
integrate digital tools into their workflow.
Highlights of this class:
- Clear, easy to follow lessons
- Suitable for Mac & Windows
- 23 lessons covering essential tools, dimensions, setting styles, manufacturing, rendering and more.
- 22 project-based lessons consisting of more than 30 ring designs
- More than 15 downloadable files and course materials
- No software licence is necessary as we will use a 90-day evaluation
- Unlimited access for 1 year
- More than 11 hours of online tutorials
- Certificate of completion